How to register
To register, you must first log into your BCNPHA account (or create an account if you do not have one here
). Once you are logged in, you can register for events through their respective pages. You can also register for someone else (or multiple people) at the same time during the registration process.
Check out our simple step-by-step process below:
How to register
- Review our sessions and events and make your selection.
- Log into your BCNPHA account. Forgot your password?
- Go to the “Registration” tab and select "Register Now" from the drop down menu.
- Click “Register Myself” or “Register Someone Else”
To register others from your organization, you will need to be logged in & you will see a Register Someone Else button (blue) right below the Register Myself button (green). There
will be an option to select someone who is already in our database
(click on the blank text field & select the person’s name from the
drop-down menu), or the option to add someone new to our database if
they are not listed.
Important: Please make sure you include their email address so that they can receive further correspondence regarding the RENT.
- Answer the questions if applicable and click “Save” to store your answers.
- Add sessions/event activities to your itinerary by clicking the “Add” button to the right of each selection.
Important: Itinerary changes are possible after your registration is complete.
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button on the bottom of the page.
- Review the items in your cart.
- Click the “Submit Order” button to complete your registration.
- An automated registration confirmation email will be sent to you
that includes your itinerary.